Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm blowin' lines of voodoo powder off the back of a monkey's paw in Calcutta..


Some quotes from one the the best cartoons on TV. Metalocalypse being the other BEST cartoon:)
I got this stuff from I LOVE THE VENTURE BROS. facebook page. So go join!


"My dad's lab was like a pharma-chological candy store, so i started real young..Next thing I know, I'm blowin' lines of voodoo powder off the back of a monkey's paw in Calcutta..now i'm all outta wishes..



-Do we have souls?
-Yeah, not quite souls but that's the general idea. Everything has a soul.
-Crap! So I guess I should become a vegetarian?
-No, like everything living has a soul… even spinach. You can't win.


-Dean, stop riding the perfect man. Brock has to kill him now.
-Aww, can’t we keep him?
-Yeah, Dad, can't we? We’ll feed the perfect man and clean up after him and everything. Super swear! Please?
-No. He’s an abomination.



-Oh! That poor woman has the saddest tits. Damned depressing.
-Right! Yeah, they're like The Notebook sad.
-Tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad.
-Mournful. She has mournful tits. They're like two suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra.
-Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits!
-It's like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and then taped 'em to her chest!
-I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.


-What are you doing to her?
-Um. Giving your robot Chlamydia.


You gotta try this! It feels too good. It feels like somebody with a fever is yelling at my pants.