Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I figured I would share my favorite fall crock pot dish with ya. My version of Pumpkin stew! Enjoy!
- 3 cups Pumpkin, peeled and Cubed
- 3 cups acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups Butternut squash cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 ribs celery chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (be careful, don't use too much)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients to the crock pot and simmer on low for an 8 hour cook.
2. after 8 hours pour everything into a blender and blend them well.
3. Pour that into an empty hollowed out pumpkin.
4. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a few drops of your favorite hot sauce.