Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Space Babes

Hello, Oriana here. Taking over the interwebs for a moment.I know last time I posted I mentioned it would be something other than nudie girls, T&A and Farah. Well, sorry dudes. I lied. So try not to be too dissapointed by the hotness that follows. Dry your tears, pull yourself up by your boot straps and lets try and get through this with out too much complaining.

I present....SPACE BABES

Maybe it's the anti gravity, maybe it's the fact that the only appropriate outfits for space are nearly always short, sheer and come with awesome ray gun accessories and if your lucky a rainbow hued skin tone.But there is something about Space Babes that is just....SCHWING!!

I dressed up as a space girl for Halloween one year, complete with green skin. It was by far my most radical outfit ever. I was known as Aerola from the planet LoveUlots. Speaking of Halloween, anyone thought of a good costume yet?




























All photos from Space 1970