My pal and yours Eric Davidson will be doing a reading at the Hemlock Tavern here in San Francisco This Thursday July 1st from his new book...
Eric's book tour:
June 29 - Seattle, WA
- Easy Street Records, book signing, 3pm (20 Mercer St.)
- Snoose Part Dieu (in Greenwood), reading/DVD showing, 8pm
July 1 - San Francisco, CA - Reading/DVD at Hemlock Tavern
July 2 – SF – DJ party @ Pop’s Bar (2800 24th St.; Mission District; btw Bryant St. & York St.) – 9:30-2am; featuring your’s truly and DJ “Classic Bar Music” (Erin, from Top Ten)
July 5 - Another DJ gig here, details forthcoming…
July 7 - L.A., CA - Stories bookstore
- Reading/DVD action
July 9 - Columbus, OH - Wexner Center
- Reading/DVD action; after-party at Café Bourbon St. w/bands
July 10 - Columbus, OH - Surly Girl Parking Lot Blow-Out
- New Bomb Turks gig, plus the Gibson Bros. and Scrawl!!! (Early evening; more bands TBA)
- More action later with the Cheater Slicks and the Oblivians!!! — at The Summit, right next to Cafe Bourbon St.
July 13 - Chicago - Museum of Contemporary Art